Sep 2021 | Link Pack
Sharing interesting resources I came across recently.
- MIT Review - Mind Issue
This issue looks at how neuroscience is learning how brain produces the mind — and all the mysterious and essential parts of being a human that go with it.
- Physics-based Deep Learning
Practical and comprehensive introduction of everything related to deep learning in the context of physical simulations.
- Podcast: In Machines We Trust
"Podcast about the automation of everything."
- Data: https://opentopography.org/
Portal with high-resolution topography data and tools.
- Slides and individual videos from the Stanford Graph Learning Workshop
Workshop on recent advances in Graph Neural Networks.
- PyG (PyTorch Geometric) 2.0
Library for training Graph Neural Nets based on PyTorch. New release 2.0.
Related Colab notebooks
- Neo4j adds ability to define and run pipelines for supervised machine learning (link to update)
- Paper: Identifying and modeling the structural discontinuities of human interactions
- Upcoming conference: UbiComp
Program incl. papers: https://schedule.ubicomp.org/